Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lots to tell you about today.

Thursday I went to work in the morning and then my TAFE course in the afternoon. We had Charli for the evening while Cindy & Dave went to a Fringe event.

Friday Ray & I went to Victor Harbour for a couple of nights. We rented a house and just went down there for a rest. The weather was a bit muggy but not too bad. We took Daisy because we are still nursing her leg, although I must say it is looking pretty good, she is walking on it properly and does not limp very often. We did very little but I did manage to buy a fur jacket for the Rock n Roll Ball we are going to in July. I tried on about 6 and by the time I had finished I was a ball of sweat.

I took some photos for my assignment while we were away. Went to Waitpinga Beach but could not get out of the car because we had Daisy with us and it is a National Park with no dogs allowed, so I missed that opportunity for photos

We came back this morning because I had a ticket to go to "Fawlty Towers", a fringe event, which started at 1pm. It was very entertaining and the 7 of us that went thoroughly enjoyed it. Afterwards we went to the Garden of Gluttony for a look and then to the Garden of Unearthly Delights.

I have had notification that my new iMac Computer has been shipped so I should have that about mid-week. Can't wait. Have got my new Photoshop program so I am all ready to go as soon as it arrives at my door.

Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to leave me a message, I would love to hear from you

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment