Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I have had a very restful day today. We have had Charli but Ray took her to Beeboppers from 10:30 to 12: 15 and then she slept from 1:30 to 5:30 so there wasn't much looking after to do there.
One of our friends is having a birthday soon so I spent the afternoon making a birthday card for him. I  made a copy of a card I did in a class with Heather Jacobs but used different papers. I am happy with the way it turned out. I will post a picture after he has got the card. While it is unlikely that he would be looking at my blog, I will err on the side of caution and post the pics after the event, anyway I haven't taken any photos yet.

Haven't got much to write about tonight so will go with this

outside my window... wet garden
i am thinking of ... reading my notes for my course on Thursday
i am thankful for ... my good friends
i am wearing... black 3/4 pants and black short sleeve shirt
i am going to... listen to some podcasts for my course
i am currently reading ... the girl who kicked the hornets nest - steg larson
i am hoping ... that the rain eases off now
on my mind ... Cindy
from the kitchen ... passionfruit and mango yoghurt
around the house ... Ray is out in the shed working on his motorbike stand
one of my favourite things ... my new computer
a few plans for the rest of the week ... work for half a day, TAFE, washing, packing, fly to Melbourne on Friday, see Mary Poppins
one picture to share...


Till next time
Thanks for looking
Cheers
Julie

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via The Color Room ... I just LOVE this layout ... the layering is gorgeous!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment