Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just a quick post today. It is getting late and I am pretty tired after a day with Charli.

Just thought I would post a page from my Book Of Me now that I have all those photo's burning a hole on my hard drive.

This is the first page of the album and the photo was taken in January 2010. I made the flower by simply cutting circles of different coloured paper and distressing the edges. The title chipboard  has been painted with acrylic paint and then given a coat of Dimensional Magic to give it a nice high gloss. The papers are Kaisercraft.


What is it about photos of me that always make me think "God do I look like that". Anyway they say a picture does not lie. (Don't know that that is still true in this age of Photoshop)

Would love to hear your comments
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment