Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Last night Ray and I went to the Adelaide Rock n Roll Club. The band was "Rave On" and I really enjoyed them. They played a lot of songs you just don't hear from other bands. Ray and I had quite a few dances.

Today I have spent the day organising my photos for TAFE into appropriate folders and learning a bit more about Finder on my computer.

I have had to re-organise my scrap room to make room for the computer as it takes up a lot more space than my notebook. I think it will be a work in progress as I am sure I will change things around as I go.

Tonight I am going to do some scrapbooking. I plan on using some more of the great chipboard I won from Imaginarium Designs so will post that here when it is finished.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing your creations with the chipboard :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment