Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yesterday afternoon I went to the Kaisercraft shop on Unley Road, it is the first time I had been there. Pat told me about it when I was in Wallaroo last Wednesday. Wow did I get some bargains. They have got a bin with assorted Christmas things in it, 20 items for $10, this includes clear stamps, rub ons, die-cuts, ribbon etc. Other bargains were rub-ons $1 per pack, Alphas $2 for a bag of 5 sets (all the same), ink pads for $0.50 and plenty more. Needless to say I came home with a large bag full.

Last night we went to the Police Club in Carrington Street for dinner. They have booths there and we wanted to discuss the bookings for Cooly Rocks On with our friends who are going with us this year. You can hear what you are saying to each other and the food was very good. After we had finished we went to "Legends Rock n Roll Club". The music was by DJ Roy. The floor was in fantastic condition but we did not do much dancing. Just never got the "right" songs to dance to.

This afternoon I had my class at Camelot with one customer. I enjoy spending time with her and we created a page for her album.

After we had finished I joined Ray at The Highway Inn for "Kustom Kulture". This is a rockerbilly festival that happens once a year and goes for the whole weekend. They have Rockerbilly music, stalls, rods and bikes. The fashions are well worth a look. Caught up with a few people we know and have just got home from there.

Here is a photo of Ray dancing on stage with Traci from Jump n Jive at the Good Golly Miss Molly function held at the Deaf CanDo Hall on February 19


Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment