Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friday night at home!!! That would be the first time for many years. We could not find anything that we wanted to go to and were too lazy to go out just for the sake of it.

This morning I went over to Officeworks and got some photos printed ready to do a layout or two over the next week. I am going to have a go at the challenge over at White With One. You have to create a layout using White, Olive Green & Twine. I am going to use a photo of our house.  I am looking forward to doing it.

This afternoon I spent 2 hours with Judy at Camelot and we created 2 pages for her grand-children's albums. It is very relaxing.

This is the next page from my album. It is about our go-to recipe, the one you make when someone wants you to bring something along or you have to make something at short notice. Mine is a cheesecake that Mum used to make and sell in her Cafe which was called The Grapevine. I usually add extra lemon juice as I love it very tangy.



So if you invite me to your place this is what you can expect me to turn up with.

Time to go and get dinner, and there won't be any cheesecake tonight.
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment