Sunday, June 26, 2011

I have spent from 10:30am to 2:30pm at Camelot today. They had their Demonstration Day to launch the re-opening of their work-room facilities. The work-room is available anytime Wednesday to Sunday 11 am to 4 pm for $10 per day. You can use all of the machines and facilities they have available and for an extra $5 you can use their stamps and Copic markers.

On Saturdays I have a 2 hour crop during which you can work on your own project with help from me or you can select one of my layouts to make. The cost of this is $15 plus materials used. You can bring your own materials or buy them from the shop as you go. You will need to bring your basic scrapbooking tools and supplies for this class. If you don't have any they can be purchased from Camelot a few items at a time.

If you are in Adelaide and thinking about giving scrapbooking or card-making a go send me an email or give me a ring and I will give you more detail.

These two layouts are from my Tasmanian Holiday Album and were created in a class with Connie Francis at Camelot about 3 years ago



And this one I created about the Tasmanian Devils we saw while we were over there. I forgot my camera on this particular day so I bought postcards to use on my layout. They worked very well. The top photo is hinged to allow for another photo to be included in the layout.


Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment