Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's 11pm Saturday night and I am on the computer!!!! Most unusual, I am generally out dancing somewhere but tonight there just wasn't anything that I thought I wanted to go to so Ray, Sharyn and I went and saw "Larry Crowne" at the Piccadilly Theatre. It was very short, about an hour and a half but we all enjoyed it. Had a good laugh a couple of times.

I am a bit tired of trying to post my previous layout on Kaisercraft. I have been trying since Thursday to link the post in the comments for July #3 Saturday sketch and it just will not appear on the blog. I have emailed them with my problem and have not heard from them.

Went to a class with Heather Jacob today and did a fantastic layout. I just love Heather's work and am very happy with the layout I did today. I will post it tomorrow after I have taken a photo of it.

We are off to the Legends Rock n Roll Club members BBQ tomorrow. The band is The Kreole Band and they play a lot of Elvis songs. Should be interesting.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment