Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yesterday I attended the Seriously Scrapbooking All Day Scrap. What a great day. The projects were beautiful and the food delicious and plentiful.

The first project was a card with Natalie and I have not finished mine yet as there is a lot of fussy cutting involved and that is something I will do over the next week or so. I will post a picture here when it is finished.

The second project was a layout by Steph. We used masks with Glimmermist which is something I have been meaning to try for sometime. It is so simple.  We also used some "fluffy" glitter on the key which was something I had not used before either. Once again it was very simple but both techniques are very effective. Here is my layout. Cindy is about 12 or 13 in this photo.


The next project was by Heather. I love Heather's work and this page is no exception. Cindy is about 18 months old in this photo.


Unfortunately I had to leave early and did not get to do Jane's altered art project using a tin but I have the kit and the instructions so I can complete this at my leisure and Jane has offered help with anything that I may not be too sure about.

I had received a phone call from my sister Anne during the morning letting me know that she was in town, she lives in Port Lincoln, and could we catch up. Ray & I had dinner with her at the Highway and then the 3 of us went dancing at the Windsor. The band was Jump n Jive and they were at their best. We had a great night. It was terrific to catch up with Anne.

Thought we might go and see the Party Cats this afternoon but as the day wears on I feel less inclined to go anywhere.

Anyway thanks for looking at my blog.
Love to hear from you
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment