Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What a Week!!!. I have not stopped... I must say though I am glad to be home. I have had a great week catching up with lots of family and seeing Suzi Quatro, Russell Morris and Brian Cadd. Mental As Anything were there to, but I am not a Mentals fan. It was a fantastic show. Suzi has not lost anything.

Today Cindy and I did a Creative Cupcakes course at WEA. It was showing how to decorate cupcakes.

These are a few that I did. Ladybug

Monster

Bumble Bee

and a butter icing swirl

plenty of room for improvement but I enjoyed the 3 hour course

I start my new job tomorrow. One day a week doing bookwork for a business on Port Road. Takes 10 minutes to get to work. I am looking forward to it.

Time to go and have a look at a few of your blogs.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment