Monday, November 28, 2011

Hi everyone

We are home and unpacked, washing done etc.

Had lunch with Cindy today at Henley Square. Very enjoyable.

The Cruise... What can I say...it was great. Ray really enjoyed Dj'ing on the ship. The accommodation was terrific. So much Elvis, they were everywhere, and the show in the Showroom each night was fantastic. Pete Storm was one of the artists and he was the closest thing to Elvis I have ever seen in both looks and voice. Food all day long and as much as you wanted. Plenty of liquid refreshments. Had a Captains tour of the bridge and an invitation to a private cocktail party. The staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Met lots of new people from all over the country. All of that in 3 days....what more could a girl ask for??? Even had a few dances which was an experience in itself, trying to dance on a floor that moves is very entertaining. Didn't get much reading done I can tell you.
Anyone who is thinking about going next year I thoroughly recommend it.

Some photos:-
The Rhapsody of the Seas in Sydney Harbour on our return.


Ray at the DJ Desk in the Viking Crown Lounge


Ray & I outside the Shall We Dance Lounge where Ray DJ'd and we spent a fair amount of time


Have got lots more photo's and will post a few more as I sort them out.

Ray & I went to the optician this morning and had our eyes tested and got new glasses. I must admit that this is one job I hate doing, it is sooo hard to choose new frames, but it is done now for the next couple of years. Hooray!!

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Cheers
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment