Thursday, November 3, 2011

I have been to the Quilting and Craft show here in Adelaide this morning. Very disappointing in the papercraft area. There were probably about 5 papercraft stands in total. Anyway it gives me more time at home today to start my Christmas cards as I still have not got around to it.

I did manage to buy some very nice handmade jewellery for my niece who Ray drew in the Secret Santa, and some paints for Charli that are in tubes with the brushes on the end so she won't get in a mess when she paints.

Have not heard anything from Seriously Scrapbooking about a vacancy in the Ingvild Bolme class tonight so I guess I have missed out on that one. Never mind...

Here are some layouts I created sometime ago

This one is a double layout of Charli's first christmas. The parcels and baubles are stamped and embossed and then cut out and mounted on foam tape. The picture in the top page was actually the Christmas Card that Cindy & Dave used that year. The Christmas 2008 and the stars were added to the photo in the second page using Photoshop before it was printed.



Cindy while she was pregnant. She was not very happy about having these photos taken.


Some Christmas cards from previous years



I used my cricut to cut the embellishments on the following 2 cards




The erry Christmas is a rub-on that I made myself.



It's time to stop procrastinating and get started on this years cards. I haven't even counted up how many I need!!!!

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Julie I've just discovered your blog via black with 2. Love all your cards.I need to get started on mine soon too.Also found the same thing about the Quilt and craft fair in Sydney.Paid about $16 to get in then there's hardly any scrapping stuff.Won't be going again. Anyway love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment