Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Here with a couple of Photo a Day photos

Day 24 - Guilty Pleasure.  I blame my daughter completely for this. She came around to visit one day and had one of these with her. She decided she did not like it much so I said I would try it. And so began my addiction to...


Day 25 - Something you made. Because I show most of my scrapbooking and cardmaking on this blog I thought I would photograph something that I have made that is not related to papercrafts. About 5 or 6 years ago I did some Quilting. I made about 5 or 6 quilts and then stopped because I had no use for the finished items. This quilt however has found a home on Charli's bed at our house. The pillowcase is made from the same fabric as the quilt.


and a closeup of the fabrics.


A bit more pleasant here today weather wise. Still quite warm but there is a cooling breeze so it does not feel as hot as yesterday. I have been doing my bits of running around. Ray took the car for a service this morning then went out for lunch with his friends, it's a boys only thing.

Got some great photos of Charli's birthday party printed at Officeworks today, I can't believe how inexpensive it is to get photos printed there, so it's off to plan a new page for me.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment