Saturday, June 16, 2012

Another layout for my Switzerland Album.



Very simple layouts. I used papers from a Prima Ledger Pad I bought at Camelot, some Kaisercraft Check In die cuts and a Kaisercraft clear stamp called Postmarks to make the transparency used on the bottom page. The title and the tag that holds the days diary page were cut on my Cricut. The text is from Opposites Attract and the tag is from the Plantin cartridges.

Last night we went to Legends Rock and Roll Club.  Ray DJ'd there and they had a guest artist Ricky O who sang some great songs.

Tonight we are going to the Para Hills Community Club to see the Highlights, one of my favourite bands here in Adelaide.

A busy day tomorrow, watching Charli have her swimming lesson, lunch with Cindy and Charli then over to The Lighthouse Inn in the afternoon to see The Party Cats for a couple of hours.

Have got some last minute washing and packing to do and then I should be ready to fly out on Monday.

Only 2 more sleeps, but who is counting.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment