Thursday, June 28, 2012

Well all seems to be well in blogsville at the moment. Yesterday was a lazy day spent at the campsite at Bisley, reading and relaxing. Today was a day of driving. We left Bisley at 7am!!!! Yes I know it has been a long time since I have seen that time of day but I was actually up at 6am so I could have a shower and be ready to leave at 7. We drove to Jedburgh which is about 20 mile inside of Scotland. The scenery on the way here was magnificent once again
We booked into the caravan park, which I might add is nothing like the caravan parks in Australia, we have got much better parks, and then we went for a walk along the river to the town area
We went to the butcher and bought some bacon and ham so we could make some pasta for tea. On the way home we saw one of the Border Abbeys
We also went past Mary Queen of Scott's house
Tomorrow we will head up to Blair Athol where we will be stationed for about 3 or 4 days. There is a castle there I am looking forward to exploring and probably some time for relaxing and laundry duties. I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has sent me an email. You can not begin to imagine how much I enjoy getting them. Keep them coming. Till tomorrow Thanks for dropping by Cheers Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment