Thursday, September 27, 2012

I have finally got some photos to share.

These are the cards I have made for various friends birthdays in the coming few week
This first one is for a male and was inspired by a class I took with Nat May some time ago


This one was inspired by the Kaisercraft blog. It opens out to hold a gift card





This one holds a gift voucher on the tag that pulls out from the double fold


This is one I made with Mum when she was here visiting a couple of weeks ago


This is the layout I will be teaching at Camelot on Saturday. It demonstrates using Velum and transparencies, also a bit of hand sewing.


I have not done anymore to my Art Journal page but hope to get to it tonight and tomorrow.

I have had Charli for 2 days and overnight once this week so have been kept busy. She is such a delight I really enjoy my time with her. Going to be very unhappy next year when she goes to school and we don't see very much of her.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment