Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas has arrived at our place.

I spent the day yesterday putting up the Christmas Tree

It took me an hour to get to this stage


Then four hours after that I had this


and with the lights turned on


Every year I say I am going to buy a new christmas tree that is easier to erect but once again I didn't

Last Sunday we went to the Uraidla Hot Rod Show. I am not really into cars but they had the Lincolns playing there and I really like this band so I was happy to go along and have a few dances.

A couple of the cars in a nice shady spot


The beautiful surrounds. What a great place to hold something like this. It was held at the Uraidla Oval. The cars were on the oval and spotted throughout the surrounding shady area.


Some of the guitars that Dave Gartland had on display. He makes these guitars. Fantastic workmanship

Well I got my christmas cards posted out today so I am on track with my Christmas tasks.

Till next time
Thanks for dropping by
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment