Friday, May 24, 2013

It has been a pretty average week this week. Everything is normal for me but Ray has a bug and is not that well. Charli has been sick since last Saturday and before that Cindy was on the sick list. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't join them as we are flying to Port Douglas on Sunday morning and I don't want to be sick while I am away.

I have been playing around with making some silicone moulds tonight. I am just waiting for them to set to see how they went. I started out the evening making a layout for my Switzerland album but my heart wasn't really in it so thought I would give the mould making a go.

During the week I did manage to get one double layout completed from my first trip to Switzerland.

I have used the Iridescent Medium with the Prima Mini Chevron stencil on the background and then inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Rusty Hinge to bring the medium out a little more.

Each of the pages in this album have a pocket to hold more photos, ephemera and my diary page for that day. Makes the layouts a bit more of a challenge. Love the colours of this Basic Grey paper. I have had it for quite a while and thought this was an opportune time to use it. I have used a Kaisercraft wooden camera on the right hand page. I inked it with black then applied 2 coats of black embossing powder to give it a nice high gloss.



Time to go and check if my moulds are set.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment