Thursday, October 10, 2013

I have been missing in action for a while now, I have been pretty busy and a little bit lazy.

Have been away to attend my nephew's wedding in Port Lincoln over the long weekend. It was great catching up with family and some friends that I have not seen for a couple of years.

I have been doing an online course with Christy Tomlinson. I actually purchased about 5 I think. I have done some but I have just started the She Art one. I have completed my first She Art girl on a canvas.


A mixture of techniques here using acrylic paint, paper, stencil, gel medium, patterned paper, rub-ons, stamps, ink, permanent pens and some die cuts. The skirt of the dress is paper pieced to give it a ruffled look.

I am quite happy with my first attempt. I have still got another one or two lessons in this series so will start on that next week. I have also enrolled in She Art 2 so wonder what that will entail.

I feel like doing a bit of scrapbooking now so will give the on-line course a rest for a week or so.

Off to a dancing workshop tonight so better get going.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment