Saturday, April 5, 2014

Well here I am after a very long gap between posts.

I have not been doing much in the way of papercraft as I have started dressmaking again in preparation for my holiday in June.

i was looking at Scrapbooking Memories the other day and saw a layout I really liked by Rikki Graziani from WA so I set about scrap-lifting it. This is the result.

I used Gesso and a stencil to put the white on the navy blue background then sprayed randomly over the background with Yellow Daisy Glimmermist. The tickets are cut using Die-namicts Just the ticket die. A simple layout but I am happy with it.


It is Saturday night and I am home alone....Ray is DJ'ing for a birthday party tonight. I was invited but thought I would stay here and get a bit industrious as I would not have anyone to dance with at the party with him working all night.

Cindy started her cruise today. Hope she has a great time.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment