Sunday, May 25, 2014

I was looking at the book I made for Charli's school year and decided it need more so I gave it a bit of a sparkle up and added some more pages.


 I have added Kindy Glitz to the title and the year on this page

This is a new page I have added

This is another new page

I have added some ribbon to the tag here for a bit of extra playfulness

A tag has been added to this page for some extra journalling

Once again some ribbon added to the tag

I have added Kindy Glitz to some of the circles on the banner and a gem to the Star Student embellishment.

A few gems along the bottom of the "Follow your Dreams" embellishment

Another new page

And another new page.

 I have also started adding the photos so it is looking much better now.

Starting to get a bit excited now only 4 more sleeps till we leave on our holiday.....can't wait.

Will post photos as we go.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment