Monday, August 25, 2014

Cards and Santorini Layout

I have been pretty busy in the papercrafting area lately. I made a mini album for a friend for her birthday but forgot to photograph it before I gave it to her so can't share that one with you.

I did make her a card and also a card for a male friend's birthday.




I have also completed a double page for my holiday album. I have used a lot of machine stitching on these pages.

I had 25 photos that I wanted to use for Santorini. I could of had more but had to stop somewhere. I also like to incorporate all of the ephemera I collect as I go while on holidays. To do this I made pockets out of transparencies to put the photos in. To keep them strong and able to hold all the photos I stitched them together. I then added a tab to each photo so they can be pulled out to view all the photos behind the one on display. I have used embellishments from the Collectables pack, some die cuts and some stamping and heat embossing


I have created a pocket on one of the pages to hold the bits and pieces that I collected and the title is cut on my Cricut using the Opposites Attract cartridge

I have had computer problems last week and had to take my Apple in for repairs. Luckily it wasn't anything major and 2 days and $112 saw it back on my desk working like a charm

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment