Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Double Layouts for Holiday Album

This is the latest layout I have completed. It is the next page in my 2014 Holiday album.


This layout is based on a Kaisercraft sketch from 2011.
I have used a very old Basic Grey range of papers for this that I got out of my stash. All part of trying to use up what I have. I have distressed the edges of the patterned paper then applied some texture paste that I have coloured with acrylic paint through a stencil for a bit of dimention. I then stamped with the Kaisercraft "Stains" clear stamp and some black Momento ink.


There is a large pocket at the bottom of this page where I will keep all of my memorabillia for the day. The Yellow ticket is part of that.


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time 
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment