Thursday, January 12, 2017

Birthday Card

I am here to share a birthday card I made for a friends birthday last weekend.
I have used a white card base but have covered the whole of the front with patterned paper. I then cut a smaller piece of patterned paper to leave about a 1/4" of the previous patterned paper showing all around it. I then distressed the edges with a distress tool and ink allowing a tear here and there.

A fishtale banner made from the darker patterned paper holds the greeting which was printed from my computer.

The burlap flower and printed kraft leaves came from my local cheap shop and the small porcelain flowers are a left over from my ceramic days. A couple of pearls and a few hearts punched out of some plain pink cardstock finish the card off.



Hope you like it.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment