Sunday, January 1, 2017

Layout - December 28th 2010

Hi there

Tonight is New Years Day and Ray and I have had a very nice New Year celebration. Last night we went out to Tony and Liv's place and spent the night celebrating with about 60 other people and The Lincolns who played a couple of brackets for everyone to enjoy and dance to. Today we had a relaxing lunch with Cindy, Charli and Tony.

A couple of nights ago I finished this layout.


I was looking through and old album and I had used these photos on a layout I was not keen on that I had done several years ago in a class with one of the local teachers. I decided to discard the layout and redo the layout in something more to my taste and this is how it turned out.

It is hard to see but I have used Glass Bead Gel through a stencil  and some Glimmer Mist on the background white cardstock. The patterned paper is a very old paper pad I have pulled apart and not kept the cover so I don't even know what brand it is. The dark pink centre section is mounted on a piece of old cardboard box to give it some dimension. The banners are die cut and lots of border punching happening as well. A couple of pieces of Washi Tape finish it off.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment