Thursday, February 16, 2017

Art Journal - Be Who You Want To Be

Hi there

Sharing a page I created for my Art Journal

I cut squares and rectangles from scrap cardstock and stuck them to my page. The page was then covered with Gesso. I sprayed with red, orange and yellow delusion ink sprays for the background colour. Circles were created using a cardboard roll and Gesso then coloured using Gelatos. Some background stamping using Stayzon ink in black, white and silver. A few splatters with Glimmermist and Gesso.
The image is a stamp by Nathalie Kalbach for Stampendous. The paper for the dress is white cardstock coloured with some Semco Pearlescent watercolours which I stamped the image on then cut the clothing out. The title is stamped on using Stayzon Ink and a Pebbles alpha stamp set. All shading has been done with Faber-Castell PITT artist pens. I then sprayed it with Crystal Kote Matt fixative which I noticed made the ink run on the stamped title. Perhaps it hadn't dried well enough.


Hope you enjoy my page
Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment