Monday, February 27, 2017

Perfect Beauty Art Journal Page

A page I have just completed in my Art Journal. I have taken all of the pages out of my spiral bound journal to make it easier to work on them. The spiral binding was getting so clogged up that the pages would not turn.


I printed the flowers from the internet and then coloured them with my Derwent Intense Water colour pencils. The background started with a layer of Tim Holts printed tissue with a lightly scraped coat of Gesso here and there, then some Modelling paste through a stencil, background stamping, water colour paints and some Color Crush powders. All shading done with Faber-Castelle Big Brush Markers. Detailing on the flowers with a Uniball Micro Waterproof pen.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment