Thursday, March 2, 2017

Baby Wipe Flower

I watched a video on youtube the other day by Maremi's Small Arts and she made a flower using a dry baby wipe that had been used to clean up her work area as she made an art journal page. I thought I would give it a go.


This is the flower and the art journal background I was creating when I used the baby wipe.
You let the baby wipe dry then cut it into circles and heat the edges of it with your heat gun to give it a few crinkles. I found that it had to be very hot to get it to crinkle. Then stick at all together with a hot glue gun and add a gem. Marta makes her flower in 1 minute, I had to heat mine for longer than that to get any sort of movement in it. Check out Marta's video here

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment