Monday, April 24, 2017

Biker Chick Layout

Back today to share number 2 holiday layout.

Once again I have used Kaisercraft papers - a mix of "Timeless" and "Mix & Match".
I was looking for something that was not too feminine because of Ray being in the photo but not overly masculine either.

The scalloped chipboard is coated with Gesso and the cogs are painted with black pressure pack paint. The paper embellishments have been cut using my Big Shot, and the tab was made using McGill's File Tab punch. A bit of frayed twine for some depth and Dimensional Magic for a bit of gloss on the smallest heart. A few splatters with black Glimmermist add a bit of grunge.

The title was once again cut on my Scan N Cut using the True Type Converter.

Scrapbooking, Kaisercraft Mix and Match, twine, glimmermist, chipboard

Hope you like my page
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment