Saturday, August 5, 2017

Fairstart Layout

Tonight I am sharing another of the layouts I did before I went away.

The photo on this layout is of my Mother when she went on a cruise with some of her friends in 1991, so a very old photo. As a matter of fact I didn't even know I had this photo but stumbled across it when I was looking for something else.

I have kept the layout pretty open and clean.

A dinner plate was used to draw the circle which I then went over with "Smooch"
The patterned papers are by American Crafts and All My Memories and have been in my stash for longer than I care to admit. The blue swirls in the bottom left corner are a printed transparency and the white flower was purchased in a pack of 4.

The red flowers are 4 size decreasing circles cut from Mulberry Paper and then layered on top of each other.

Finishing touches of twine, enamel dots and washi tape complete the layout.

I have not added a title because the photo says it all.


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment