Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Glimmermist and Glad wrap technique

Good Evening

Things have been very hectic around here and I have not had much free time but I wanted to share this bit of play with you.

I have been playing around with the Glimmermist and Glad wrap technique  using some other mediums.

This a quick and easy technique (except for drying time) and worth a try.

Spray your paper liberally with Glimmermist and the cover with Glad wrap ensuring you make plenty of wrinkle in the glad wrap

Let this dry completely. I generally leave it over night, then peel the Glad wrap off.


Such a great pattern, each one is completely different. When you use a "glimmer" product the glimmer gathers in the creases and gives a beautiful effect. This is my favourite product to use for this technique.

I also did it with Color Crush powders.


Ranger Inks


And acrylic paints. I was really happy with this one as well and will be using this technique with the paints in a future project.


This is a layout I created using this technique for the background



Why not give this a go. It is fun

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Can't wait to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely give it a go Julie. It is super easy and very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment