Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Shaker Wedding Card

Hi there.

Today I am sharing a shaker card I made for my nephew's wedding.

It is very plain but I think it is elegant. I will hand write a message inside.


I have cut the heart out using Ultimate Crafts "Of Hearts & Doves" die set then heat embossed the multi lined heart with silver embossing powder.

Next I embossed the front cardstock with Couture Creations "Washed Away" embossing folder.

I created the shaker part using a transparency, some foam tape, silver heart confetti and some white cardstock to back it.

The heat embossed hearts then fitted into the cutout and I adhered a few of the silver heart on either side of the heart.

This is then mounted on a 5.25" square white card base.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment