Friday, September 1, 2017

Shaker Card

Over on Creative Inspirations today they are celebrating their 1st birthday by having a huge card challenge. There are many different categories of cards you can make to enter. Check it out here.

As part of the DT I have created a shaker card


I used a die to cut the balloons out then a boarder punch to cut out the hearts in assorted colours. I have backed the balloons with the same colour art the shaker fillings and I think it may have looked better if I had of used white so the hearts stood out better.......still unsure about this.

The number 10 was die cut from pink card and then covered with Kindy Glitz to give it some sparkle. The sentiment is a clear sticker from Kaisercraft.

Why not head over to Creative Imagination and check out what other cards the DT have made to challenge you.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment