Friday, February 16, 2018

Scraplift Challenge for Creative Inspiration



Hi Friends

Today I am sharing a layout I did for the Scraplift challenge over at Creative Inspiration.

Check the details out here

This is my layout.

I have cut the heart shape out of the white cardstock with my Scan N Cut, I then cut the cardstock down to 10.5" square.

I then drew the heart on a piece of scrap paper and attached the distressed strips of paper to the scrap piece to cover the heart shape. This was then attached to the back of the white cardstock

I then layered the white on 3 other papers increasing in size by 1/2" as they got further away from the white, ending with a 12" x 12" piece of plain black cardstock as the base.

Off to the sewing machine to stitch around the edge of the white cardstock and the heart

I then used some scraps to add the other embellishments on the page.


This is the inspiration piece that I found on Pinterest.

Using Scraps for a heart shaped background. Queen and Company, Stacy Cohen.


Why not pop over to Creative Inspiration and have a go at the challenge.....you might just win a prize.

Thanks for popping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment