Monday, March 5, 2018

Creative inspiration DT Reveal for the March Sketch Challenge

Good afternoon everyone.

There are big changes happening over at Creative Inspiration starting next month. Why not pop over to the blog and have a look.

This layout is for the Sketch Challenge that is happening on Creative Inspiration's Forum.

This is my layout


and this is the sketch, isn't it great.


I have not done a double layout for a long time so this was a great challenge.

I did not stick exactly to the sketch but close enough. I have just realised I have used the same colours, that was coincidental.

I used a stencil with some Glimmermist to crate the flower on the background and then added some splatters with the same Glimmermist and some black Glimmermist

I used a Kaisercraft stencil and some Glass Bead Gel to add some texture along the bottom of the layout

The papers are from Studio Calico - Best Of range.

The flowers are made using a die that I can not remember what brand it is, the floral circle behind the photo on the right is a Kaiser die and the heart over the photo of my Granddaughter is from Ultimate Crafts.

A few puffy stickers completed this layout.

Why not pop over to Creative Inspiration's Forum and have a go at the sketch, there is a great prize to be won.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment